Norwegian Cruise Line has just announced that it will be adding some of the popular Asian restaurants to the complimentary list. This is a welcomed change after all the recent up-charges that the cruise line has implemented.
Guests cruising aboard Norwegian’s Freestyle Cruising ships can indulge in favorites like fried rice, spicy seafood udon noodles, steamed pork dumplings and more free of charge at the following venues:
• -Orchid Garden, Norwegian Gem
• -Lotus Garden, Norwegian Pearl
• -Chin Chin, Norwegian Jewel
• -Jasmine Garden, Norwegian Jade
• -Shanghai’s, Norwegian Epic
• -Shanghai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Breakaway and Norwegian Getaway
• -East Meets West, Pride of America
• -Shogun, Norwegian Spirit
• -Bamboo, Norwegian Dawn
• -Ginza, Norwegian Star
• -Shangai’s Noodle Bar, Norwegian Epic
Norwegian’s popular Teppanyaki restaurants will continue to provide guests with the showmanship and culinary delights of Japanese iron-griddle cooking for a per guest cover charge, and Sushi venues across the fleet will retain nominal à la carte pricing.