As we all know now RCCL’s new ship will be called Harmony of the Seas. Soon enough after releasing her name, RCCL released additional information about some new features about the ship. Here is what we know so far.
- The ship will have 3 multi-story water slides, with one of them being bowl like design.
- It will feature a Bionic Bar like the one that debuted on Quantum of the Seas.
- Royal WOWBands will also be implemented, allowing you to access your stateroom, make reservation and purchases.
- Fastest internet connection at sea. (We will have to wait and test it ;)…)
- Largest staterooms in the fleet.
- Interior cabins will have a Virtual Balcony.
- There will also be studio cabins for single cruisers.
- Much like NCL and other lines, suite guests will have their private restaurant called Coastal Kitchen, private sundeck and lounge.
- Starbucks will be relocated to the Boardwalk.
- They will offer both classic and dynamic dinning. (I guess they learned their lesson after the reviews aboard Quantum)
- Izumi will have a new Teppanyaki menu.
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant is also an addition.
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine from Quantum will also be aboard Harmony. (This restaurant keeps getting fabulous reviews, I can’t wait to try it out.)
All of the added features will be welcomed by many including myself. There is still much information to be announced, including home port and itineraries. I am still very hopeful that ship will be given to port Everglades. However, I have my doubts that this will happen.